Angelo Grassi was born in Gambettola (FC) on September 10th 1953, where he lives and works.
He is interested in art and interior design. By means of autodidact study and a continuous revision, at the end of seventies he starts to impose himself as designer and then as scenographer and theatres and exhibitions setter.
In 1989 he buys the ex-cement factory S.I.C.L.I, a big industrial complex in disuse, and he starts an activity of renovation and recovery of the buildings, transforming a decadent and disuse area in a centre dedicated to work and art. In this way it borns FABBRICA, the current base of his interior design office but also a multipurpose cultural centre providede with a theatre, a photografic gallery, exhibition areas and other spaces dedicated to free time.
His professional career went in the direction of themes like the recovery, the development of the past, the traditions and in general all the aspects linked to the concept of quality of life.
The chief cooperation with fair organizations:
- Pitti Immagine (Firenze)
- Sogecos (Milano) – Cosmoprof exhibition
- Fiere e Comunicazioni (Milano)
– Sana, Sun and Primavera in Fiera exhibitions
Cooperation with art-exhibition organizations:
- Monument and Fine Arts Office in Bologna
- Municipality of Bologna
- Malatesta Library and Municipality of Cesena
- University Museums Association - Bologna
- International Ceramics Museum - Faenza
- Ferrara Arte